Sunday, August 2, 2009

I had to go to bed last night, but I'm picking up where I left off....(all photos still courtesy of STYLE.COM)

I love the color combination and clean lines of this ensemble from Chris Benz, Fall 2009:


Sometimes a design will come along that actually makes your heart beat a little faster. This is one of those, for me. It's from Gianfranco Ferré's Fall 2009 collection:


I'm not sure how I feel about the vine detail on this dress from L'Wrenn Scott (Fall 2009), but I love the silhouette:


And while there's something smug about Zac Posen that makes me want punch him in the face, sometimes he comes out with lovely pieces, like this one:


Going in a different direction, I love the long lines of this suit from Lyn Devon, Fall 2009:


Jason Wu's entire Fall 2009 collection was simple and pretty. Here are my favorites:


And I have a friend at Catherine Malandrino, who always does amazing work, so I have to mention Malandrino, Spring 2009:


But the Malandrino Resort 2010 collection was gor-jus. It's hard to pick just three favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment