Sunday, August 2, 2009

As much as I love drooling over fancy runway shows, I also like browsing sites like ETSY.COM (where I have a shop of my own plug plug plug) for lovely things to look at as well. Here are a few items I've noticed recently:

the Back to School Jumper by FeminineFashions:


The artlab shop has some interesting items. Here are the off kilter wool jacket (top left), Revolutionary Girl jacket (top right), and the Noir Pleated Dress (below):


While I can't wear puffy sleeves, myself (they make me look like a football player), I think these jackets by LittleHouses are really sweet. And this dress is sweet too:


These dresses are some of the cutest things ever, from kaori yatsumoto's shop


The only problem with etsy.com is the many hours you can lose looking at all the stuff on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment